rust and blue double-face linen-and-cotton architect jacket
Prices incl. VAT
- Order number: 1181000538_46-56
The typical Italian chic of this linen-and-cotton fabric was created by a jazz fan living near Prato. It is a double-face canvas typical of Patric's distinctive taste, and one hollington enthusiasts tend to praise. This rare jacket associates a refined golden brown outside colour with a flecked blue on the inside.
- Nehru-collar Royale jacket
- Lined with the same fabric
- Straight cut
- Five inlaid piped outside pockets - two bevel-cut top pockets
- Three piped inside pockets
- Back pleat
- Back length size 46: 76 cm
- 60% linen, 40% cotton composition
- Cleaning instructions: delicate mode machine washing at 30°C - gentle ironing - do not tumble dry
Gaël is 1.81 m tall and wears a size 46.
delivery deadlines will be within a timescale of one to twelve working days. it depends of the delivery places and the shipping methods. delivery deadlines are calculated as from confirmation of, and payment for, the order.
the customer has 14 business days as from receipt of the package in which to return to p h d sarl the product(s) that he finds unsatisfactory.
all garments are delivered unfinished (sleeves of jackets and hems of trousers). alterations are in charge of the customer. we do not take orders for alterations by mail or phone.