blue linen-and-cotton Naipaul jacket with a herringbone pattern
Prices incl. VAT
- Order number: 1181001118_46-52
This 'Naipaul' Nehru-collar jacket is cut in a linen and strech-cotton canvas that looks like a chic denim with a herringbone pattern. It is woven in Vaiano, in Italy, by Stefano - an unfailing friend of Patric Hollington who creates fabrics at his request.
- Mao-collar jacket
- Unlined, straight cut
- Three patch outside pockets
- Three patch inside pockets
- Back pleat
- Back length size 46: 76 cm
- 60% linen, 38% cotton, 2% elastane composition
- Cleaning instructions: delicate mode machine washing at 30°C - gentle ironing - do not tumble dry
Gaël is 1.81 m tall and wears a size 46.
delivery deadlines will be within a timescale of one to twelve working days. it depends of the delivery places and the shipping methods. delivery deadlines are calculated as from confirmation of, and payment for, the order.
the customer has 14 business days as from receipt of the package in which to return to p h d sarl the product(s) that he finds unsatisfactory.
all garments are delivered unfinished (sleeves of jackets and hems of trousers). alterations are in charge of the customer. we do not take orders for alterations by mail or phone.