navy-blue on bronze double-face linen-and-cotton honeycomb Tyrol jacket
Prices incl. VAT
- Order number: 1181001540_46-46
It is the first time, since Patric Hollington started to develop his honeycomb garments, that he uses a 'real' double-face honeycomb. Mixing navy blue and bronze threads, the linen-and-cotton canvas is both compact and light. This Nehru-collar Tyrol jacket is very pleasant to wear.
- Nehru-collar Tyrol jacket
- Lined with the same fabric
- Straight cut
- Three patch outside pockets
- Four zipped inside pockets
- Back pleat
- Back length size 46: 76 cm
- 54% linen, 46% cotton composition
- Cleaning instructions: delicate mode machine washing at 30°C - gentle ironing - do not tumble dry
Sébastien is 1.85 m tall and wears a size 46.
delivery deadlines will be within a timescale of one to twelve working days. it depends of the delivery places and the shipping methods. delivery deadlines are calculated as from confirmation of, and payment for, the order.
the customer has 14 business days as from receipt of the package in which to return to p h d sarl the product(s) that he finds unsatisfactory.
all garments are delivered unfinished (sleeves of jackets and hems of trousers). alterations are in charge of the customer. we do not take orders for alterations by mail or phone.