shipping and returns
transporting your package
The delivery time for your package will be 24 hours to 21 days depending on the delivery method chosen and the place of delivery. The delivery period runs from the validation of the order and its payment.
You have a period of 14 working days from receipt of the package to return the product (s), which do not satisfy you to hollington.
The garments are delivered unfinished (jacket sleeves and pants hems). The costs generated by the customising will be at your expense.
The setting to lengths can in no case be organized by email or by phone.
Products are insured by hollington until shipment.
The delivery times for "standard" shipments are:
- from 2 to 5 working days for mainland France (*)
- 5 to 10 working days for European countries (*)
- from 5 to 21 working days for all other destinations unless otherwise specified when ordering. (*)
(*) deadlines are revised upwards during promotion and sales periods.
The delivery period starts from the date of shipment (you will receive an email when your order is shipped). You have the option of having the products delivered to a different address than your usual address. We do not deliver to PO boxes.
hollington cannot be held responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of an order cancellation or a delay in delivery following an event beyond its control, and in particular in the event of disruption or strike in postal services or transport.
guarantee of conformity
Upon receipt of your order, it is recommended that you check the conformity of the products received. Any anomaly concerning the delivery (i.e. missing or damaged products, damaged package) must be notified within 14 working days of receipt of the products to hollington customer service:
- by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone at +33 (0)1 43 25 54 79. Our customer service is open from 10h to 19h from Monday to Saturday.
hollington reserves the right to ask you to return the non-conforming or damaged product and will inform you of the procedures to be followed in this case.
hollington may refuse to serve a subsequent order in the event of abnormal or abusive returns. Unless there is a legitimate reason, any complaint made beyond these 14 working days following receipt of the products will be considered inadmissible and hollington's responsibility cannot be engaged. (1)
(1) Article L211-4 of the French consumers’ code: vendors are required to deliver items that comply with the relevant contract, and shall be answerable for any non-compliance that exists when the items are handed over. It is also answerable for any non-compliance arising from packaging, and for instructions regarding assembly or installation if said instructions are required of it under the terms of the contract or are produced under its responsibility.
Article L211-5 of the consumers’ code: in order to comply with the provisions of the relevant contract, the item must:
1) be fit for the purpose generally intended for an item of this kind and, if applicable:
- correspond to the description provided by the vendor and possess the qualities presented by the vendor to the purchaser in the form of a sample or model;
- atements made by the vendor, by the producer or by its representative, in particular in the form of advertising or labelling.
2) or possess the characteristics defined by joint agreement between the parties, or be suitable for any specific use required of it by the purchaser, of which the vendor has been notified and has accepted.
Article L211-12 of the consumers’ code: there is a two-year time limit - counted from the day the item is handed over - for legal action on the grounds of non-compliance.
Article 1641 of the French civil code: the vendor is guarantor of quality with regard to latent defects in the item sold that render it unfit for the purpose intended for it, or which reduce the utility of it in this area to such an extent that the purchaser would not have acquired it, or would not have paid as much for it, had he or she been aware of these defects.
Article 1648 section 1 of the civil code: the purchaser must initiate legal action on the grounds of redhibitory defects within two years of discovery of said defect.
satisfaction guarantee - Withdrawal period
You have 14 working days from the receipt of the package to return the product (s) that you are not satisfied with. Return costs are your responsibility.
You can request:
- The exchange of one or more products (size, colour or other model),
- A corresponding credit valid for one year.
The product (s) must be returned new, in their original packaging after sending an email to the following address: email@example.com, stating the reason for the reshipment.
The address for the return of product (s) is as follows:
P.H.D. SARL (HOLLINGTON) - Internet service, 9 rue Racine, 75006 Paris, France.
If the above conditions are met, hollington will process the return. In the event of an exchange request, the product (s) ordered will be sent without application of delivery costs.
In case of unavailability, a refund will be made under the conditions indicated below. It will be effective within 14 working days from receipt of the returned product (s).
Return shipping costs are your responsibility.
Refunds for orders made by bankcard will be made via the bankcard used for payment. Refunds for orders made by PayPal will be refunded to your PayPal account.
In the event of depreciation of the products resulting from improper handling, hollington reserves the right to refuse the exchange of the product (s) or the refund.